[Inpycon] Child Care

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 08:19:26 CEST 2015

Hi All,
As we all know that this year we are providing child care facility at the
venue, we have Childhood cuddle and care <http://childhood.com.co/> to
facilitate us. They have over 40 years of experience and they have well
experienced staff to take care of the kids.
*It is free of cost.*
We have got few nominations for child care and few slots are still
available.
Criteria : Children below 8 years.

If anyone is willing to take this facility, please do provide details about
you and your child here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c24uwaGgC65mDLPGtN1-TJcpxQVPJ_qCr5ul2PIjmBk/viewform>.
This is to help the team take good care of your child while you are away at
the conference. For security reasons, we are collecting set of questions
like ID card and things. Please reach out to contact at pyon.in.org in case of
any queries.

*Only a limited seats are available as maximum 25 kids will be taken care
of by them and it is first come first serve basis. Hurry Up!*

Thanks,
PyCon India team