[Inpycon] Venue costs for PyCon India

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:59:34 EDT 2016

Hi folks,

This is a update on Venue details and costings.

As you are aware Sri fort was selected after a exhaustive search by the
community on ground in NCR.

The Booking costs for the venue are coming out to be 8 lacs plus(inclusive
of taxes) for 3 days + security deposit.

This is a increase from the last years venue i.e Nimhans in Bangalore
costing 6 lacs ? Correct me if I am wrong here.

This means we will need to get more sponsors than last year and maybe cut
costs at some other areas where feasible.

Just keeping every one informed and up to date.

Kind regards
Akkshay - Team PyCon India