[Inpycon] Requesting a table for PSF

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:21:09 EDT 2016

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 10:32 PM, Noufal Ibrahim KV <noufal at nibrahim.net.in>
wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 18 2016, vijay kumar wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > We were discussing on how to accomdate everyone. (kushal already said
> > Pyladies team is speaking to someone so it not hypothetical for sure)
>
> So your only concern is that *if* too many people ask for such a table,
> there might not be enough space to accommodate all of them. Correct?

As i said my concern is value add to give table for 2 days. Logistics is
second problem.
We need make members to contribute to Python India community and grow
community here, PSF is second to me(My personal opinion)

In any ways i request don't involve me anymore on this thread. You can
convey message to organizing team and community.
I will not be replying anymore on this thread.