[Inpycon] Requesting a table for PSF

Sayan Chowdhury sayan.chowdhury2012 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:26:02 EDT 2016

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 10:32 PM, Noufal Ibrahim KV
<noufal at nibrahim.net.in> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 18 2016, vijay kumar wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> We were discussing on how to accomdate everyone. (kushal already said
>> Pyladies team is speaking to someone so it not hypothetical for sure)
>
> So your only concern is that *if* too many people ask for such a table,
> there might not be enough space to accommodate all of them. Correct?

True that a lot of communities can ask for table but then since we are
also restricted on resources we can have maybe provide table FCFS.

We can also do that give them 3-4 tables and tell them to share. I
don't think they will be having more than 1-2 people at the table.

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org/>
Senior Software Engineer, Fedora Engineering - Emerging Platform

Proud to work at The Open Organization!