[Inpycon] Proposal for panel discussion

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 09:26:40 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Am not sure, if we have a topic for Panel Discussion. If not, I propose
"Open Source Projects Support".
I feel this will be an interesting topic to discuss in an event like PyCon
India.

There are lot many open source projects like Django, SSL that are running
out of funds to support core developers. This can be a forum to discuss how
to improvise the situation, what can be done to bring more awareness on
open source projects, how to reach out to organizations that uses open
source to contribute back to the community and stuff.

Let me know your thoughts on the same.