[Inpycon] looking for Input on separate track for kids/young coders

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 07:47:48 EDT 2016

Hi All,

  The young coders session is a new initiative to teach Python to school
kids from age 10 to 18. We are happy to have kids below 10 who are
interested. We are planning to conduct the session in parallel with
workshop days.

We can even encourage them to ask play with RPI 2/3 , expeyes  soemething
similar where can experiment  and continue later.

The idea is to have some sessions like these
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjKjAq3Rps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIwVyb9MY5U

We are looking for ::
  - Your inputs on the session
  - Course material
  - How to go about selecting mentoring team?

Thanks for such a phenomenal response till now.
Looking forward to your help in this too.

Kind Regards
Team PyCon India 2016