[Inpycon] Site problem

Saurabh Kumar thes.kumar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 08:26:05 EDT 2016

On 20/06/16 5:22 PM, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> Hi,
>   The site looks a little off. I got this link from the twitter widget
> on the main page
> https://in.pycon.org/blog/2015/talk-schedule-first-cut.html and it uses
> the 2016 template for 2015 info. My feeling is that it's better to
> namespace by year (in.pycon.org/2015/blog rather than by functionality
> in.pycon.org/blog/2015 - e.g. https://in.pycon.org/2010/blog/)  Each
> year having a "separate website" is nice. Similarly, for the CFP.

That's a valid concern, especially w.r.t to using same theme for each
year post. Once of quick solution I can think of is having a generic
theme so 2015's articles, doesn't look like 2016's articles.

Creating blog per year, creates a bit of management/devops overhead.
Although I don't the capabilities of volunteers to make it happen.

The blog is built with peclican[1], any volunteers to work on a possible
solution for this?

[1]: http://blog.getpelican.com/

Cheers,

--