[Inpycon] Venue for PyCon India sealed

Peeyush Aggarwal peeyushaggarwal94 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 13:44:41 EDT 2016

Hello Pythonistas,

After much  research, discussions and ground work by the volunteers, we
finally have sealed the venue for this year's PyCon India. The venue is
"Convention Center, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi".

We have 2 halls with capacity of 350 people, 3 lecture halls of 150 people
and 2 seminar rooms(60 seats each). Apart from this, we also have two halls
for open spaces as well.

We would be  using the money saved on venue booking for making the event
for providing a better audio visual experience facilitating an interactive
session between all halls at the time of keynote.

Also, putting forward the discussion between few volunteers at the local
community meetup at New Delhi on 14-05-2016, the pricing of ticket has been
proposed as follows:

Students & early bird: Rs 1000
Normal tickets : Rs 1500
Spot registration: Rs 2500

Further discussions about food, infra and other purchases is expected to
take place over video conference the coming week. The schedule would be
updated soon.

Please provide your valuable feedback and suggestions on the above
mentioned points.

Best
Peeyush
Team inPyCon