[Inpycon] Announcing PyCon Pune 2017 & Call for Volunteers

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Wed Nov 2 13:46:38 EDT 2016

Hi,

Not directed at anyone in particular, and nor do I want to jump into the
middle of what seems to be an ongoing argument that I have little
background on, and less time to get into.

However, as someone higher up in the thread suggested, can we look for
solutions rather than painting ourselves into intractable corners? The
pragmatism of the Python community, and their inclusiveness, was what
convinced me earlier to get involved at a time when I was quite strictly
solely pro-open-source conferences. It is dismaying to see such acrimony.
What would it take to fix this: a hangout session?

Regards,
Gora