[Inpycon] Announcing PyCon Pune 2017 & Call for Volunteers

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 05:22:24 EDT 2016

Hi Noufal:

--- On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 1:55 PM, Noufal Ibrahim
<noufal at nibrahim.net.in> wrote:
| Every differing opinion or suggestion is not negative criticism.
\--

I haven't heard anything positive from the *complaintiffs* yet :)

---
| But really, this is not going anywhere.
\--

I am going to request the organizers of PyCon Pune conference for a
one hour time slot for community discussions.

I am friends with members of PSSI, non-PSSI and the organizers of
PyCon Pune conference. Since I am proposing this, I would like to
volunteer to moderate the session.

Since you are going to attend the conference, would you like to share
your opinion on the platform along with the others?

I want all of you to vent it out of your system, so that, you can
focus on what do you do best ... Python.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com