[Inpycon] PyCon Pune

Paul George command.paul at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 02:35:31 EDT 2016

Hey , just thinking out loud here,

I think a lot of our problems can be solved by setting up a slack
organization or a Facebook group to discuss and develop ideas for
activities of the community.
We here at university have a slack group &  extensively use the same for
our SNU - ACM campus chapter activities . A slack bot can be setup to
forward all posts onto the mailing list.

Sincerely
Paul George
Junior B.Tech ECE
Shiv Nadar University