[Inpycon] PythonExpress for school students

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 07:39:53 EDT 2016

Hi All,

During PyCon India 2016 open space, we discussed about conducting workshops
for school students.
Teaching school students might be a bit challenging as they have minimal
knowledge on programming. Real time and visual results will excite them to
learn programming language and try things on their own.

We can conduct python workshops with the help of low cost single board
computers like Raspberry Pi, Arduino, ExpEYES or something similar to it
which will be helpful in teaching and also make the students understand.

Since the cost of these single board computers are less, its affordable for
students to buy on their own to pursue it further.

I would request everyone to share your thoughts on the same and help in
building the workshop topics and content for school students.

Thanks,
Vijay