[Inpycon] Announcing PyCon Pune 2017 & Call for Volunteers

Fasih Ahmad Fakhri fasihahmadfakhri at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 05:05:48 EDT 2016

On 14 October 2016 at 13:50, Noufal Ibrahim KV <noufal at nibrahim.net.in>
wrote:

> I'm all for more conferences happening but I don't know if you should
> call it PyCon. There isn't a PyCon Pune, PyCon Delhi or PyCon
> Bangalore. There's just a PyCon India and it's held once a year (usually
> towards the end of the year around Sep).

Correct, this was the reason a conference held in New Delhi before
PyCon India 2016 called as PyDelhi Conf [1].

> If this is a bid for PyCon India 2017 in Pune, that's one thing. If it's
> for another conference in Pune, wonderful but the name should, I think,
> be something else.

It was officially declared in PyCon India 2016 Feedback session/(AGM of
PSSI)
that PyCon 2017 is going to held in New Delhi again.

[1] : https://conference.pydelhi.org/

--

Fasih Ahmad Fakhri | Python Developer | Fedora Project
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Fasihahmadfakhri> |