[Inpycon] PythonExpress Partnership

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Mon Oct 17 10:45:28 EDT 2016

This sounds sensible to me although there is some effort associated with
getting and maintaining sponsors. Also, the terms should be such that
their interests don't conflict with Python Express.

On Mon, Oct 17 2016, vijay kumar wrote:

[...]

>     Benefits
>         1) Add them as sponsors on PythonExpress website

+1. This reminds me of the Debian sponsors.

>         2) Tutor's presentation can have couple of slides about the
>         sponsor

This, I'm not sure of. It'd be weird to go to a college and start of
with "This workshop is sponsored by Parle-G". :)

>         3) Certificates provided to the students can have sponsor's
> name/logo along with PythonExpress

+1.

>         4) Sponsors can have their representatives speaking about their
> organization for a couple of minutes during the workshops.

This might not work since the representatives will have to travel to
these remote colleges and be there for that time.

[...]

--
Cordially,
Noufal