[Inpycon] Announcing PyCon Pune 2017 & Call for Volunteers

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Mon Oct 17 12:53:44 EDT 2016

On Mon, Oct 17 2016, Shakthi Kannan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> --- On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 9:15 PM, Noufal Ibrahim KV
> <noufal at nibrahim.net.in> wrote:
> | The larger and more pertinent concern is whether it's a good idea or not
> | to use the name. I say no.
> \--
>
> That is your opinion and I shall leave it that.

I'm really confused as to what you were trying to say. If it was only
about the legality of using the name, we have no disagreements. However,
this is a low bar which all our discussions clear very easily.

We don't decide whether to have dev sprints at an event or not just
considering the legality. We discuss to tease out pros and cons so that
our final decision is good and substantiated rather than just legal.

That's what I'm trying to do.

[...]

--
Cordially,