[Inpycon] Regarding inquiry for financial aid for attending this Pycon India

Saurabh Kumar thes.kumar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 23:40:09 EDT 2016

On 04/09/16 3:18 PM, Jaysinh Shukla wrote:
> Respected Members,
>
>     I am happy to announce that I will attend this Pycon India second
> time. I am also volunteering at Dev Sprint section. Recently, My friend
> who is student declined to attend Pycon India because of unstable
> financial condition. I found conferences like Pycon, EuroPycon etc has
> financial aid programs. I observed web site but unable to find any
> section and finally I decided to drop a mail here. Is there any
> financial aid program available for attending Pycon India this time?
> Many Thanks!

Hey Jaysinh,

The financial aids program in PyCon India 2016 is available to student
speakers for talks and workshops only. I would agree with the
information missing on the conference website. I'm pretty sure, our
website volunteer will put it in, in the team anyone can reach out to
contact at in.pycon.org for the same.

Cheers,

--
Saurabh Kumar