[Inpycon] PythonExpress for school students

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 13:41:49 EDT 2017

Praveen, could you share the details about your training and materials if
you have.

Also, we would require more helping hands to prepare the training material
for various levels (beginners and intermediate) Also training materials for
school students.

Am thinking to create a git repo exclusively for the training material so
that everyone can contribute and we can push it to readthedocs. Let me know
what would be the better way forward.

Please spread the word to help take PythonExpress to schools.

Thanks,
Vijay