[Inpycon] PyCon India 2017 dates & venue suggestion

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 09:08:28 EDT 2017

Ok. How about we experiment with increasing just 1 day for the conf.
Workshop day can double as dev sprint day so we can have...

 Thursday, Friday, dev sprints plus workshops. Saturday and Sunday talks.

Let's finalize on this if no one has any issues with this. Will wait for
response and finalize by this monday.