[Inpycon] Venue for PyCon India 2018

Sanyam Khurana sanyam.khurana01 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 02:48:30 EST 2017

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 12:13 PM, Rajat Saini <rajatvaidya14 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry for the late reply, +1 for the venue. But for the ticket, we have to
> make categories like if the student is buying a conference ticket which cost
> him/her 3500 and he/she is coming from the different city then it will be a
> financial issue for them. So, it's better to work on ticket pricing.

+1 to Rajat's suggestion.
Do we really keeping the conference affordable with that price point?

3500 is way too much for students. We need to think that people coming
for different cities also have to spend on travel and accommodation.
 Rs. 3500 is way too high in that regard. Also, I would suggest not to
have separate prices for t-shirts.

Let's keep a flat rate, one for the conference and other may be for
having conference + DevSprints.

I would suggest to re-iterate the prices for early-bird, regular and
late-bird tickets keeping in mind the diversity that should be there
in a conference such as PyCon India.

--
Mozilla Rep
http://www.SanyamKhurana.com