[Inpycon] Venue for PyCon India 2018

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 02:48:06 EST 2017

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 1:10 PM, Sreekanth S Rameshaiah <sree at mahiti.org>
wrote:

> Please consider including weekend days for the conference. There will be
> sizeable dropout in the participation if weekends are not part of the main
> conference.

It's too late to discuss on conference days. Starting back discusison on
weekday and weekend is not gone help volunteers.
More over, BIEC is not availabel on any weekend in August, Sept, Oct and
Nov expect holiday weekend.
we already are too late in booking venue. we need to give them confirmation
today .
Request everyone to understand urgency of situations.

Thanks,
Vijay