[Inpycon] Venue for PyCon India 2018

Sayan Chowdhury sayan.chowdhury2012 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 03:19:50 EST 2017

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 1:32 PM, Balachandran Sivakumar
<benignbala at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 12:26 PM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think it safe to go with August 22-24 (conference). August
>> 25-26(workshop/dev sprint)
>>

>         -1 if the main conference is fully on weekdays. A lot of
> working professionals cannot make it. Thanks

+1 for booking August 22-24.

We need to book the venue by end of day so let's not discuss further
on weekday v/s weekends. The discussion for the venue has been running
for almost a month now and we are already locked on decision of doing
the event on weekdays. Continuing this discussion will only lead to
losing the current available dates.

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org/>
Senior Software Engineer, Fedora Engineering - Emerging Platform

Proud to work at The Open Organization!