[Inpycon] Venue for PyCon India 2018

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 04:43:25 EST 2017

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 2:52 PM, Ramanathan Ramakrishnamoorthy <
ramanathanhari at gmail.com> wrote:

> If the conference is happening mid-week and if the ticket price is 3500 as
> discussed in other chains,
>

> I "think" it will mean a lot lesser participation than the expected 2500
> count.  Please reconsider if possible.

If we get more sponsors we are thinking to reduce cost for tickets.

To have great dev sprint and workshops we need good venue and internet
facility.
With all logistics point, this was the best dates we think for conference.

Note : We have seen Pune PyCon happening on working day and it had worked.