[Inpycon] Venue for PyCon India 2018

Rajat Saini rajatvaidya14 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 09:44:10 EST 2017

+1 for Peeyush explanation. As I know Bangalore doesn't have only one BIEC
venue left we can try for other venues also. Like someone suggests for
KTPO, Whitefield which is near to PSSI office if I am not wrong. Please
check for that also.

Rajat Saini
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajataaron/> | Github
<https://github.com/rajataaron> | Website <http://www.rajatsaini.com>