[Inpycon] Pycon India 2018 logo

Sayan Chowdhury sayan.chowdhury2012 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 02:58:00 EST 2017

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 8:58 AM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We have received  3 variations of Pycon India 2018 logo[0].
>
> Type 1 - Neon lighting indicates Urban culture and Brightness of Bangalore]
>
> Type 2 - Minimalistic representation of 10 years of PyCon India
>
> Type 3 - Resembles heritage and rich culture of Bangalore.

I am very much inclined if we can merge the Type 2 and Type 3 design.
The concept of 10 and the Python logo from Type 3 (using the colors of
1 & 0 used in Type 2)

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org/>
Senior Software Engineer, Fedora Engineering - Emerging Platform

Proud to work at The Open Organization!