[Inpycon] Pycon India 2018 logo

Tanvi Bhakta tanvibhakta at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 05:47:13 EST 2017

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 8:58 AM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We have received  3 variations of Pycon India 2018 logo[0].
>
> Type 1 - Neon lighting indicates Urban culture and Brightness of Bangalore]

It's very tough to identify the neon coloring on a dimly-lit screen, let
alone reproduce it on print media.

> Type 2 - Minimalistic representation of 10 years of PyCon India

I honestly didn't catch the 10 at all, and was wondering what the bar at
the bottom was for. It looked like a minimalist webcam representation to
me. :sweat-smile:

> Type 3 - Resembles heritage and rich culture of Bangalore.

+1 for this. Simple design, beautiful colors...  My only issue with this is
the logo seems a bit off because the two 'I's in 'INDIA' have skewed the
symmetry of the line a little. But that's probably a font thing, so *shrug*
:D