[Inpycon] Beamer Presentation Draft

Purusharth Saxena saxena.puru005 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 13:45:00 EST 2017

> The text is not clearly visible on the current background. Can we do
> something about it?

I randomly choose one of the logos for pycon. Once the logo is finalized,
the text colour can be changed accordingly

Also, a table comparing the benefits and costs of all packages is missing.

Making Tables in Latex is a bit time consuming, I uploaded the one without
the table to get feedback on weather or not I'm going in the same direction.
Working on tables now. :)

Less text ensures that the person reading it goes through the whole
> presentation.
> Too much, and the reader skips to the end.
> Keeping it in mind helps design better presentations.

I copy pasted from the sponsorship draft doc. Are there some slide that
look clustered with texts? Can you please give me the slide number? I'll
shift the text up or down from those slides

Purusharth