[Inpycon] Beamer Presentation Draft

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 04:08:20 EST 2017

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 11:00 PM, Purusharth Saxena <
saxena.puru005 at gmail.com> wrote:

> You should have full access to sposnorship doc now.
>
> Yes I was able to access all the images, thank you.
>
> One more point can you try to keep page number equal to sponsorship doc.
>>
> The resolution of the presentation is 16x9, it's kinda difficult to
> maintain the same number of pages as the sponsorship doc, I tried reducing
> page count by removing all the excess pages. [0]

With PPT we can divide slide in two section not sure if we can do with
latex beamer.
We could fit each doc page in PPT slide.  Akshay Gaikwad is helping us with
that.
let give try with it and take if forward.
Hope this should be fine with you.

Additionally, I updated the previous draft by adding photos and tables, you
> can take a look at it here [1]
> The demographics image looks a bit pixeled out, any suggestions on that?
> Maybe a ggplot graph would look nice there?
> Also, I reduced the offset of the background image further, so the text
> should be more clearly visible now.
>
> Let me know of the changes, if any.
>
> [0] http://bit.ly/2iXSyFo
> [1] http://bit.ly/2ARVbRf
>

> --
> Regards,
> Prurusharth
>
> On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 8:35 AM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>> I didn't have access to demographics chart and pictures in the
>>> sponsorship prospectus doc that vijay sir shared, apart from that I tried
>>> to incorporate everything else.
>>> Please share your feedback regarding the same.
>>>

>> Draft look good. One more point can you try to keep page number equal to
>> sponsorship doc.
>> You should have full access to sposnorship doc now.
>>

>>> PS: The presentation is in pdf format, please refer to this [1] stack
>>> exchange post for
>>>  info on presentation mode.
>>>
>>> [0] http://bit.ly/2BeeJSv
>>> [1] https://tex.stackexchange.com/a/219791