[Inpycon] PyCon India 2018 landing page mockup

Subhendu Ghosh subho.prp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 03:24:41 EST 2017

On Dec 26, 2017 10:44 AM, "Nikita Dhiman" <nikitadhmn at gmail.com> wrote:

Great design!!

On Dec 22, 2017 5:00 PM, "vijay kumar" <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We have received mockup for website landing page for year 2018 [0]
> We are expecting code drop from design team this weekend.
>
> [0] :http://bit.ly/website-landing-page
>

> --
> Thanks,
> Vijay

Few doubts,

Why is there no mention of kids track?

Generally when displaying chronological event its shown from past to
present from left to right, any reason we reversed the order?

The schedule looks clean but does not fit the usability, ideally people
would like to look all the talks happening in a particular time slot, here
we have to click for each hall and compare.