[Inpycon] Updates from PyCon India 2017 Design Volunteer Team

Shashank Kumar abc at shanky.xyz
Fri Jul 7 09:01:41 EDT 2017

Hello folks

Here are some updates from the designing team of PyCon India 2017.

What we hae done in past few weeks:

     1) Finalised PyCon India 2017 logo.
     2) Worked on CFP(Call for Proposal) Posters.
     3) Worked on Social media cover images.
     4) Worked on Call for volunteer Posters.
     5) Working on Mobile App UI design (work in progress).

What we are planning to do in upcoming week:

     1) We need to finalise the Mobile App UI design.
     2) We nee to finalise the theme of this year PyCon India 2017.
     3) Need to work on posters for CFP(Call for Proposal), Call for
Volunteer, Sponsorship, Tickets.

If you have ideas and you want to help design team please fill the
volunteer form [1] and join our Telegram Group [2].

[1] Volunteer Form - https://bit.ly/inpycon2017
[2] Designing Team Group - http://bit.ly/design-team-inpycon2017

Regards
Rajat Saini