[Inpycon] [pydatadelhi] Announcing PyData Delhi 2017, CfP and tickets

Manoj Pandey manojpandey1996 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 09:17:24 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,
We're excited to announce our very first annual PyData conference, happening in
Delhi - hosted by IIIT Delhi on September 2-3, 2017.
(More details are available on the website: http://bit.do/pydd. Read more about
PyData athttp://pydata.org)
>>> Call for Proposals have started and the deadline is July 31, 2017.If you
want to submit a proposal, head over to http://bit.do/pydd17-cfpSome ideas here:
https://twitter.com/PyDataDelhi/status/885416773226450945>>> Tickets for the
conference are open! You can purchase one from our event on
Explara:http://bit.do/pydd17-tickets>> Please spread the word around, so more
people can know about the conference.Link to tweet:
https://twitter.com/PyDataDelhi/status/885156735534616576>>> For announcements,
follow us on Twitter(@PyDataDelhi), or join the Telegram channel
(http://bit.do/joinpydd)>>> If you have any queries regarding the conference,
feel free to contact usthrough email or our Telegram community channel (:>>
Interested in sponsoring the conference? Check the sponsorship doc on the
website (:
Regards,Manoj PandeyOrganizer, PyData Delhi