[Inpycon] [XPOST] A new Mailing List for PyCon Pune

Sayan Chowdhury sayan.chowdhury2012 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 11:04:55 EDT 2017

Hi,

PyCon Pune 2017 was a grand success. Now, its time to set the tune for
PyCon Pune 2018.

Since our first endeavor it has always been a community driven event
and we wish to be so. To give a shape to our 2018 edition we, the
community at large, need to communicate. Now we have a new space for
discussion, the PyCon Pune mailing list[1]. All the conversation,
exchange of ideas related to our 2018 and also for all our future
editions will be happening here. Everyone is welcome to join.

Together lets make the dream of a triumphant PyCon Pune 2018 a shining truth.