[Inpycon] Announcing PyCon India 2017 Conference Dates and CFP

Shashank Kumar abc at shanky.xyz
Tue Jun 27 13:02:06 EDT 2017

Hello,

We are pleased to announce the PyCon India 2017 conference. PyCon India
is an annual conference on using Python in education and industry. The
conference is currently in its eighth year and will be held at Delhi/NCR
on November 2, 3, 4, 5.

The registration and call for papers are open. Please visit to register
and submit your proposals.

Please spread the word!

Call for Papers
=============

We look forward to your submissions on the use of Python for various
topics. These include but are not limited to:
   1  Data Analysis and Visualization - Data Analysis and Visualization
   2  Standard library - Python Standard library features, usage
   3  Python 3k - Features, Python 2 to 3 migration experience, Writing
compatible 2 and 3 code
   4  Web Development - Web Development, API design etc ...
   5  Infrastructure - Automation, Deployment
   6  Network Programming - Socket programming, Async IO, Twisted, Gevent
   7  Testing - Unit Testing, Selenium, py.test, Nose
   8  Security - Web Security, Server Security, Cryptography, Encryption
   9  Scientific Computing - Scientific/Numeric Libraries
   10  Concurrency - Parallel Processing, Async IO
   11  Embedded Python - Embedded Python, Device Interfacing, Robotics,
Raspberry Pi, Arduino
   12  Core Python - Language Features, Python Implementations, Standard
Library, Algorithms, C APIs
   13  Others - Others
We welcome contributions from academia as well as industry.

Important Dates

   - Call for proposals end: 31st August 2017
   - List of accepted proposals will be published: 1st October 2017

We look forward to seeing you at PyCon India.

Regards,
 From the PyCon India organizing team