[Inpycon] PyCon India 2018 (Bangalore) first planning meeting on 12th Nov, 2017

Sayan Chowdhury sayan.chowdhury2012 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 05:32:40 EST 2017

On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 9:22 PM, chandan kumar
<chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> The timing is 3:30 P.M.
> and the venue is meet us at PVR Forum mall koramangala gate in front of BOSCH.
>
> Feel free to contact Sayan, if you missed anything.
> Here is his contact details: +91, 968699253

The correct number if +91 9686992532.

If you are joining in, we are sitting in the Cafe Coffee Day opposite
to the Forum Mall, near to the Shopper's Stop signal

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org/>
Senior Software Engineer, Fedora Engineering - Emerging Platform

Proud to work at The Open Organization!