[Inpycon] Logo Design and Design Assets

Akshay Aradhya akshay95aradhya at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 04:46:57 EST 2017

Hi Eveyone,

    If you are a designer or know any good designer who is willing to
contribute to PyCon India 2018, please ask him or her to join this mailing
list.

*Requirments :*
 - Any Vector based Image editing Program (Illustrator, Inkscape)

We shall be sticking with the Blue/Green theme for this year's PyCon. Some
of them have suggested that this year's Logo should contain/portray the
following elements

- 10 years
- Unity
- Bangalore
- Python

Also please note that anyone designing the official logo cannot alter the
Python Logo or make any changes to it, unless it is completely different
derived version of it.

*Example of Derived Logo *:
- http://cn.pycon.org/2014/

Also we will need help in designing other design assets for the website and
Conference, like ID tags, cards, posters, banners, etc.

*Examples :*
- https://in.pycon.org/2015/images/footerbg.png
- https://in.pycon.org/2015/images/pycon2015.png
<https://in.pycon.org/2015/images/pycon2015.png>
- https://cdn.explara.com/image1020170725165651.png

I shall start with the website design in parallel and post the link to the
Github repo soon.

Regards
Akshay Aradhya