[Inpycon] PyCon India 2018 planning meeting on 17th November 2017

Sreekanth S Rameshaiah sree at mahiti.org
Sat Nov 18 01:02:53 EST 2017

On Fri 17 Nov, 2017, 11:12 PM Shanki Singh Gandhi, <ssg.bnv at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Travelling this weekends, will not be able to join.
>
> Thanks
> -Shanki
>
> On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 6:10 PM, Sayan Chowdhury <
> sayan.chowdhury2012 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> We had a PyCon India 2017 planning meeting last week at the Cafe
>> Coffee Day, opposite Forum, Koramangala. If you could not attend the
>> meeting, find the summary of the meeting here.
>>
>> A lot of people had requested to move the meeting this week. So, Let's
>> meet tomorrow (17th Novmember 2017) from 2PM after the Bangpypers
>> meetup at the venue itself for a followup meeting, to discuss:
>>
>> - the work that has been done in the last few days.
>> - the plan ahead for launching the website.
>> - if possible, the sponsorship prospectus.
>>
>> Meeting Venue:
>> Nutanix Software (3rd Floor)
>> The HUB - SJR PrimeCorp, Sarjapura Main Road · Bangalore
>>
>> Feel free to drop your thoughts and If you are planning to join,
>> please reply in this thread.

Too late to plan. May I request for little advanced notice for upcoming
planning meetings.
Sree

>> --
>> Sayan Chowdhury <https://sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org/>
>> Senior Software Engineer, Fedora Engineering - Emerging Platform
>> GPG Fingerprint : 0F16 E841 E517 225C 7D13  AB3C B023 9931 9CD0 5C8B
>>

>> Proud to work at The Open Organization!

Sreekanth S R
Executive Director
Mahiti

#6, 1st Floor, Ganesh Chambers
Dodda Banaswadi Main Road,
Bangalore - 560043
Location: Near the Ramamurthy Nagar Traffic Signal on the Outer Ring Road
Mobile: +91-98455-12611
http://www.mahiti.org
*(An ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 27001:2013 Enterprise)*