[Inpycon] Venue for PyCon India 2018

Purusharth Saxena saxena.puru005 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 11:33:01 EST 2017

On what day are you all going to check out the venue?
Also, I talked at Christ University. The main auditorium capacity is around
2500 along with  4 more halls. Although the halls are bit dispersed
throughout the campus.
If you want to take a look, let me know. I'll to set up an appointment as
per your convenience.

- Purusharth