[Inpycon] Venue for PyCon India 2018

Sayan Chowdhury sayan.chowdhury2012 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 01:29:28 EST 2017

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Purusharth Saxena
<saxena.puru005 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thursday's fine! +1
> Anyone leaving from Jayanagara or Lalbagh metro station?
>
> PS: If it so happens that Christ campus is visited before BICE, then, if
> possible try to schedule the visit before 1300 hrs or after 1400 hrs as
> 1300-1400hs are lunch timings and it'll be really crowded.

Can we meet at 1400 hrs? We can then directly go from there to BIEC.
If possible, share me your contact details personally over email.

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org/>
Senior Software Engineer, Fedora Engineering - Emerging Platform

Proud to work at The Open Organization!