[Inpycon] Copyright violation of PyCon India website by blockchain 2017 conference organizer

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 02:55:33 EST 2017

Hi All,

I just noticed that blockchain 2017 conference team have copied PyCon India
2016 code, logo and design without consulting and confirming with PyCon
India community or PSSI. Just the color, content and logo is changed.

Referecne: http://blockchaincon.io
PyCon India 2016 website :https://in.pycon.org/2016/

The copyrights of this website design lies with PyCon India and PSSI which
is clearly mentioned in our website. Also we have paid for a vendor to get
this designed.

Is it right for them to do so? How should we handle this now and also stop
this from happening going forward?

--
Thanks,
Vijay