[Inpycon] Copyright violation of PyCon India website by blockchain 2017 conference organizer

Nitin Kumar nitin.nitp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 04:00:09 EST 2017

They have not even done copy paste properly.
As our site had a copyright mark, we can surely at least let the blockchain
organizer know about this error/mistake.

<ul class="py16navbar nav navbar-nav">
<li><a href="http://blockchaincon.io/#speakers" class="scrollto"> SPEAKERS
</a></li>
<li><a href="#schedule <http://blockchaincon.io/sponsorship.html#schedule>"