[Inpycon] Refund of Tickets

Gourav Chawla gauravchawla.chawla281 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 22:01:19 EDT 2017

Hi,

> I have bought the regular tickets in hope to attend PyCon Delhi 2017 but
> unfortunately, I have some issues with dates since they clash with my
> college's 2 credit field trip.
>
> I was checking out the FAQ and I found the question, but I think there is
> some issue in displaying the webpage and thus I didn't get the answer. Can
> anyone please tell me the process of refund of tickets?

Here is the information you need from the FAQ[1]:

- All tickets are transferable.

- Early bird tickets cannot be canceled. They can only be transferred.

- All other tickets can be canceled till 15th Oct 2017.

- Tickets can be transferred till 15th Oct 2017 using the ticket transfer
link[2].

[1]: https://in.pycon.org/2017/faqs.html

[2]: https://www.explara.com/manage-tickets

Regards,