[Inpycon] Closing/No facility for Childcare in PyCon India 2017

Shashank Kumar abc at shanky.xyz
Mon Oct 23 08:53:03 EDT 2017

Hello Folks,

PyCon India is just a few days away. We hope you are as excited about it as we are.
A few weeks ago, we rolled out a form to register for childcare facility at the venue.

We were surprised to see no responses to the same. We are presuming there is no one attending the event who is in need of the facility,  organizing team has decided in the wake of time and effort involved in running it that it is not worth a while without a single person using it.

All conference participants are hereby informed that we are not providing childcare facilities as planned. Please excuse us if this decision has caused any inconvenience to anyone.

For any further queries, please reach out to us at contact at in.pycon.org

Thanks,
Shashank Kumar | @realslimshanky
Team PyCon India 2017