[Inpycon] PyCon India 2018 | Suggestions for Keynote speakers

patel deven deven.patel2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 07:05:55 EDT 2018

Hi,

Thanks for the update, but this is really confusing since there is no
update on the website <https://in.pycon.org/2018/>. Kindly direct me to the
correct website as no search for pycon india 2018 leads to a page that
corroborates the shifting of venue. Also, any information on my  queries
regarding
a) Registration process
b) How to contribute

would be greatly appreciated.