[Inpycon] Regarding to volunteer

Ramanathan Ramakrishnamoorthy ramanathanhari at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 14:00:40 EDT 2018

> Hello Jitendra,
>       The details of how to volunteer are just getting finalised. Please
> stay on the list. A call with details on how will be sent out once
> things are in place.

Thanks Noufal for responding. We got a good number of nominations for the
workgroup.  We will publish the workgroups early next week.   Once that is
done, we will focus on the Volunteer drive.

We understand that things are not very clear at this point.  Our primary
focus at this point is sealing the venue and website.  The former is close
to completion while the latter should be done very soon. Once these two
aspects are covered, we will start the next steps in quick succession.

Cheers,
Ramanathan.