[Inpycon] Access Request | Web & Social Media

Chirag Choudhary chirag200666 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 08:34:46 EDT 2018

Hi All

With the new workgroup formation, some access to few new members of PyCon
India moderators & workgroups is required to be added for smoother
functioning, please direct me towards getting the below:

   - Social Media accounts: facebook, twitter
      - Moderator/Workgroup from HydPy Sanchit (marked)
      - twitter handle @inovizz, facebook: sanchit.balchandani
      - Admin access would be great, so it can be further distributed
      amongst the workgroup.
   - CFP website
      - Moderator/Workgroup Chirag, Ananya (marked)
      - In the process with Anuvrat
      - Blog GitHub repo
      - required to be given to @manitha, @chirag200666, @ananyo2012
   - PyCon India official emails
   - Moderator/ Workgroup: Mani, Ram
      - Admin access would be great, so it can be further distributed
      amongst the workgroups
   - Admin rights to add more people to the mailing list, to share
   responsibilities
      - Ram, Chirag

Access already received for the following:

   - GitHub repo access, given by Naufal
   - Website deployment server access, given by @Quanon
   - Connection to POC from WebChirpy

Please add things which I might have missed. Thanks to the whole community
for the efforts & support.

Regards
Chirag
HydPy