[Inpycon] Reg PyCon India 2018

Ramanathan Ramakrishnamoorthy ramanathanhari at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 13:37:30 EDT 2018

Hello Dr.Vijender - Thanks a lot for coming forward with the offer.  We
really appreciate the gesture.

We have finalized the venue in HICC, Novotel, Hyderabad. The conference
dates and other details of the conference can be found at
https://in.pycon.org.  Please watch out this mailing list for further
updates on the event.

Thanks again,
Ramanathan.