[Inpycon] Reg PyCon India 2018

Dr. Vijender Kr. Solanki spesinfo at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 10:40:52 EDT 2018

Dear Sir  Greetings!!!

 Thank You for your mail, as you send me yesterday,

For Hosting PyCon18 We have independent Auditorium building of three floors, wherein the basement, we have catering facility, the first floor we have two seminar hall of the capacity of 250 +, each,  and in second floor we have the main auditorium, of (1750 sitting capacity. Near By we have the capacity of approx 200 Plus Vehicle parking. Our all halls, Audi is fully equipped with A/C & necessary updated gadgets.

Other Offerings are:

- 4 Guesthouse where we can accommodate min 6-10 Person.

- Girls hostel on campus can be accommodated depending upon the requirement.

– RO Water / Hydeince Washrooms.

- WI-Fi & Lush Green Campus

-Hotels, within range of 5-6 Km start from 1500-5000 INR / day

- Within the range of 4-6 Km, we have many Reputed Good Hotels ranges 4k-15K/day basis.

 I am attaching the pics, PFA. In case if any representative of Pycon18 would like to inspect the campus facility in-person, I would appreciate showing all the facility in-present as-it-is for better understanding and execution.

 Regards

Vijender Kr. Solanki, Ph.DAssociate Professor - CSE
CMR Institute of Technology
Hyderabad, TS, India
+91-9911-513-926
Editor -  International Journal of Machine Learning and Networked Collaborative Engineering

https://sites.google.com/site/vijenderkrsolanki/