[Inpycon] Reg PyCon India 2018

E Manivannan elangovan.manivannan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 08:08:06 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I was planning to send out update to the entire group on how we are
progressing - however I see alot of anxious emails.

HydPy team has been working to make Pycon India 2018 a successful event and
to this regard, we have published a tentative plan - which included
conference format, work groups, budgeting etc. On this plan, we received
feedback & have made progress in that direction.

We have formed work groups which include members across India. They have
started discussions & charting the work for the conference. Every decision
& direction taken are towards making this event successful.

We want positive collobration from everyone and would welcome participation
from anyone whether in Workgroups/Volunteers. Lastly, I request everyone to
understand that "Python Community is Larger than the individual
differences", so please participate constructively.

Regards,
Mani