[Inpycon] Reg PyCon India 2018

Nivesh Krishna vniveshkrishna at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 13:57:19 EDT 2018

Hello Vanitha..!

I understand there is a tight schedule which is always the case with PyCon
India, and that has to be sorted out with dividing the responsibilities
among people not by avoiding the discussion in mailing list.

It does seem to me that you are either inactive in mailing list or haven't
known the fact that venue has been changed and responsibilities were taken
half an year later. HydPy team had to take quick decisions to bridge the
time gap. Starting discussions at much later point makes absolutely no
sense. These discussions should have been started by former organising team
and things would have propelled smoothly. If discussion about venue starts
now when do you think it can be finalized?

So am acting hostile just because am questioning your style of working?

You are not hostile for anything. You are questioning so are we replying
back with every detail and you seem to be getting confused about it.

IMO, you don't seem to be understanding how community works and you are
> shutting everybody who questions which you have done it multiple times with
> different set of people already.

Shutting everybody? I don't seem to know how one can shut someone in a
mailing list. You are talking about multiple times. I wonder if you ever
had a conversation with him.

> Being a chair of PyCon India 2018, you might have to reconsider your
> attitude towards community.

Exactly, being so polite and respectful doesn't seem to be good quality
after being chair person. He's such an amazing person and so down to earth
that you can bearly see any attitude in him. He is one of the main reasons
for me to be a part of this community. A gentle reminder that he was the
one who proposed to take PyCon India to Hyderabad so that community grows
and we celebrate 10th anniversary.

Hope to see you at PyCon India 2018, Hyderabad.

Thanks
Regards
Nivesh Krishna