[Inpycon] Need information on tickets for Pycon 2018.

Abhishek Kumar 4uuuabhi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 14:28:57 EDT 2018

Hello All,

Kudos for PyCon 2018 and I would like to know information for tickets
portal(if any),for PyCon 2018.In a nutshell,mentioned below are my pointers.

   - From where and when can I purchase tickets?
   - Is there any tickets price range based on the events?
   - Is there any *earlybird *type offers?
   - How would I get confirmation of ticket purchase transaction?
   - Do I get PyCon T-shirt upon ticket purchase?

Thanks And Regards
Abhishek