[Inpycon] PyCon India | Workgroup Formation

Chirag Choudhary chirag200666 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 17:25:07 EDT 2018

@Noufal
Thanks for the valuable suggestions, some of our team members did the
needful.

@All
The process for selection in the workgroup was past experience & limit of
4-6 people, The plan was that the moderators will filter out the applicants
& Chair will look at the data & make the final decision. In this year's
case we basically just removed applicants with no experience and things
automatically fell into place.
Volunteering is more open where anybody can come & contribute in
coordination with the workgroups.
(Adding this for documentation purposes.)

Thanks & Regards
Chirag